I am fortunate to be going to Europe in April and have 2 days to hang out in Rome.
I'm in my mid-30's and not a huge history buff. I want to see the highlights and take in a bit of the nightlife. I'm on a budget but not a backpacker's budget, if you know what I mean.
I'd love to hear some recommendations: where to stay, what to see, where to grab a few drinks and take in some nightlife.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 2 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 3 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 4 Dubrovnik
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 Help with Venice Trip?
- 13 Norte Dame light show!
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 16 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 10 Days in Austria
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Greece in end October
- 21 Champagne Tours
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 24 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna