I just about have my itinerary ironed out with the exception of galway we are arriving in shannon early am and I was thinking about driving to the cliffs of mohr, through the burrens and then on to galway I now am thinking that maybe it might be better to stay 2 nights in doolin (and visit galway) or one night in galway then one night in doolin before the heading t:
killarney 2 nites
kinsale 1 nite
kilkenny 1 nite
dublin 1 nite (flying out of dublin)
any suggestions would be appreciated thanks frank
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 Packing Champagne
- 7 Manchester hotels
- 8 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 9 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 12 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 17 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 25 Wedding In Cambridge England