I will be visiting sicily between 4-13 october. For the first 2 days I travel alone and wanna see Aeolian islands before moving to Taormina. Since I have very short timeI need advice on which islands to visit. I will spend the night in Lipari. Is this route good?:
Wednesday: taking the early morning ferry to salina from milazzo. Leaving buggage at the port. ( hope there is left luggage place around). Visiting the parts ıl postino shooted and more if there is time. Settling down at hotel in Lipari spending the night,
Thursday: quick lipari tour then quick vulcano tour. Have to catch the ferry at 17.30 to reach the last train to taormina
All islands seem wonderful. I think I have to skip 1 or 2. I am much more beach and nature person and weather seems fine at those days. So should I follow this route or what do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 2 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 3 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 6 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 9 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 10 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 11 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Rome Hotel
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 25 Paris November 2017