Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > 2/12 days in sevilla-including a sunday
Notices

2/12 days in sevilla-including a sunday

Mar 20th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Original Poster

2/12 days in sevilla-including a sunday

Hi. We arrive in Sevilla on Fri May 24around 2 pm. We will be arriving after a direct flight and renfe train. We can check into our Quiros apartment rental in the Arenal area at that time. I know we will be tired that first day. I was hoping to tour the Alcazar and do a Santa Cruz walk with tapas around 8 and bed by 10.
Day 2 (Saturday)-Arenal market at 9, Walking tour of
Mar 20th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Original Poster

Hi-have taken your comments into consideration and hope this plan is better.
We arrive in Sevilla on Fri May 24 around 2 pm. We will be arriving after a direct flight from US and renfe train from Madrid. We can check into our Quiros apartment rental in the Arenal area at that time. I know we will be tired that first day. Will have lunch and then hoping to tour the Alcazar and do a Santa Cruz walk with tapas around 8 and bed by 10. Or should we save Alcazar for Sunday?
Day 2 (Saturday)-9 ish- Tour Church of the Saviour and buy ticket there to also be used for afternoon visit to the Cathedral. 10:30-12:30- take walking tour of Sevilla with Concepcion Delgado http://www.sevillawalkingtours.com/. We will then walk around Plaza Nueva, Plaza de la Encarnacion, Metropol Parasol and then have lunch at 2 ish. After lunch, we will vistit Cathedral and Giralda. After a rest, we will visit Triana and then to dinner.
Sunday-Alcazar when opens (9:30?)and after visit Parque Maria Luisa and Plaza Espana. Lunch and rest with Metropol Parasol and Casa de la Memoria for 7:30 pm show. If there is time in afternoon, would love to visit Casa Pilates. Is this too much? Are my days too crowded? Are there any hidden gems that I am missing? Thanks for your help.
Mar 20th, 2013, 10:50 AM

I always recommend my friends to take a carriage tour, weather permitting, their first few hours in Seviila. it is my favorite way of getting a feel for the city.
Mar 20th, 2013, 10:55 AM

You have another thread with the same message and same title.

Please look at both threads for responses.

Search this Thread