I am thinking of taking a trip (my first trip ever)to Scotland. It really is a toss up between Scotland and Italy with the favor leaning towards Scotland. Based on the bit I research I have done so far, I definitely want to stay in Edinburgh with visits to Loch Ness, Inverness, Glasgow, and Castle Urquhart. These locations are all over the country so are they any good tours you can recommend? Any places that are are must see? Any tips, tricks, glimmers from previous experiences are all welcomed and highly desired.
FYII do NOT plan to drive in Scotland so this is a major consideration, as well as the fact that i am planning for an August trip (or Spring Break next year if August turns out to be cost-prohibitive).
Thanks so much in advance for any and all help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 사설토토추천사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 6 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 9 Driving
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 5 days in Andalusia
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 South of France
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 21 Shall we Gdansk?
- 22 Help with Spain itinerary
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?