My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe for the summer of 2012. The dates are looking from July 15 through the 30 so 2 weeks and 2 days (we lose the 15th and 29th for travel). The places we want to visit are as follows:
3 days in Paris
6 days in Spain (visiting Barcelona, Madrid and Granada)
6 days in Italy (visiting Rome, Venice and Florence)
I have many questions but I'll start with this. First, is this schedule feasible? Second, how would we get from Paris to Spain and then Italy? Third, are there places we must see in Spain and Italy? Do we have too many cities?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm a very organized and thorough person and I really want to plan this vacation to every detail so that we're prepared and aware of the time we have (adjusting to time change, planning for travel time in between places, etc).
Again, I REALLY appreciate any and all help here! If you'd like to provide additional information besides on here please email me at [email protected], I'd more than appreciate it!
Thanks again! RD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact HP Techh care
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Spain in 2018
- 6 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 7 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 14 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 15 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 16 beware of robbed in Milan
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Which Area in London?
- 19 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 20 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 21 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 22 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 23 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?
- 24 Current plan for March trip
- 25 First time in Spain