My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe for the summer of 2012. The dates are looking from July 15 through the 30 so 2 weeks and 2 days (we lose the 15th and 29th for travel). The places we want to visit are as follows:
3 days in Paris
6 days in Spain (visiting Barcelona, Madrid and Granada)
6 days in Italy (visiting Rome, Venice and Florence)
I have many questions but I'll start with this. First, is this schedule feasible? Second, how would we get from Paris to Spain and then Italy? Third, are there places we must see in Spain and Italy? Do we have too many cities?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm a very organized and thorough person and I really want to plan this vacation to every detail so that we're prepared and aware of the time we have (adjusting to time change, planning for travel time in between places, etc).
Again, I REALLY appreciate any and all help here! If you'd like to provide additional information besides on here please email me at [email protected], I'd more than appreciate it!
Thanks again! RD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 9 Dublin to Donegal
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 15 Barcelona tour option help please
- 16 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 17 New Years in France
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 25 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base