We are arriving in Frankfurt on Apr 24 and will be traveling by train (buying EuroRail pass) to Italy. We have about 19 days of vacation starting the 25th through May 13th 9allwoing Apr 24, May 14-15 for travel).
We have been to Rome and Venice on a previous trip and I am looking for suggestions on our itinerary. I am not sure of everything we will see and do at each place and am open to suggestions. We love to visit ruins, art museums, and enjoy good wine/food. We tend to walk a LOT on our trips and plan on fully using the local transportation and trains to get around. I was thinking of taking a cooking class in Southern Italy too as we love to cook!
Here is a list of the places we would like to go (probably too many)
Venice (loved Murano)
I am not sure if we can do all of this - I think we can if we do day trips.
Thanks in advance for any feedback/suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार brother PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTbrother Tec*hh care
- 2 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 7 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 8 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 11 Easter Week in Italy
- 12 Moscow Hotels
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Getting around Lisbon
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?