18 years old in Holland

Sep 27th, 1998, 10:50 AM
Amber

18 years old in Holland

Next summer I am going to be in Holland for a week. I will be staying with a friend, but I would like advice as to what I should be sure not to miss. Anything from museums to dance clubs. What are your recomendations?

Sep 28th, 1998, 08:31 AM
Marcia

Amber, I am sure your friend will have some ideas, especially about the stuff that 18 year olds want to do. But why not go to your library or bookstore and look for a good guidebook - one that emphasizes the sites and the culture - and do some reading and see what you think would be neat to do.
You know very often we all find that we see more of where we live when someone comes to visit and asks to tour to historic spots, good museums, special scenic areas and the like. So if you've studied up on it, and maybe written your friend in advance, you might help your friend have an interesting adventure with you.
Holland is a small country, rich in history with wonderful museums and interseting cities and beautiful countryside - so you'll have a lot to keep you busy. Have a terrific trip.

Search this Thread