My name is Cheryl and Im from Los Angeles, preparing to venture out to India for the first time and by myself - yippee! I'm new to this site and was needing some ideas, thoughts, recommendations etc for my layover at Heathrow.
I am arriving into Heathrow on Wednesday April 12th at 2:30 in the afternoon and the second half of my flight is Thursday morning at 10:30am, not sure if I go through customs or not here so I am free after that and would be at the airport presumably by 8:30am
Thoughts of what to do like a City Tour and perhaps a place to get some shut eye for a couple hours (other than the airport) and best way to move about i.e. tube, taxi, bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 2 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 3 Trans Siberian Train
- 4 Greece during Easter week or August
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 7 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 My France Vacation
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 Iceland driving in March
- 23 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 24 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?