Myself and a friend have 18 days in Turkey (including travel days) from end of May to mid June and were hoping for some advice/feedback on a possible itinerary.
Day 1 - Arrive Cappadocia
Day 2-3 Cappadocia
Day 4 - Cappdocia to Istanbul (flight)
Day 5 - 9 Istanbul
Day 10 - Istanbul to Canakkale
Day 11 -12 - Canakkale
Day 13 - Canakkale to Izmir
Day 14- 17 - Izmir
Day 18 - Leave Izmir
We were thinking of using Izmir as a base to explore nearby areas but would it be better to stay somewhere else and just fly out of Izmir? We arent much into partying, but enjoy art, ancient ruins, relaxing by the beach. So we had been thinking maybe staying in Cesme or Selcuk? But am open to suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 beware of robbed in Milan
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 10 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 18 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring