Hello every one
Made my account here just to write this topic hope to get the best plan to my trip
We are three guys traveling from Kuwait 27 28 27 years old .
We booked our tickets to Rome Kuw Rome on the 13th of july till the 31st I already booked a three night hotel in central rome and I hired a car for the entire trip
My goal is to reach Malaga driving throght the medeterainen region roads and. Entering Nice monaco milan venice etc till malaga and scroling back to fly back again from FCO airport
I dont have any specific planes my itenary is still blank of any clear route or details
I need to have the best route to my journey
I want the most important places cities I should visit .
Any general advises please I am more than happy to hear from any more experienced people need your help guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 3 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 7 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 8 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 9 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 18 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 25 Paris November 2017
Hello every one