I am planning a 15 days trip to visit Europe (5 Adults & 1 Child). Below are places we like to visit:
Berlin, Munich, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Milan, Venice & Rome. But I think that it's too ambitious to visit all places in 15 days, especially with a kid. So I work out 2 itineraries as below:
Day 1-4 Berlin
Day 5-7 Munich
Day 8-9 Milan
Day 10-12 Venice
Day 13-15 Rome
Day 1-3 Berlin
Day 4-6 Munich
Day 7-9 Prague
Day 10-12 Vienna
Day 13-15 Budapest
Any ideas which itinerary is better considering we have one kid travelling with us or any other recommendation?
Latest by when should we book flight/train tickets & accommodations in order to enjoy promotional price if we were to travel in the coming September?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 7 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 8 Greece in end October
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Favorite London memories
- 17 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 21 Norte Dame light show!
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Avignon
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 8 months around Europe