i need some advice on planning Europe trip for 14 Days, please check my plan and guide me :
Turkey(Istanbul to Cappadocia & Pamukkale Ephesus by Bus 5 days)
from following link:
Greece(Santorini and Athens)
My Return ticket will be for Istanbul. On the day of arrival to Istanbul i will tour the city and go to Cappadocia and use my Cappadocia & Pamukkale Ephesus by Bus 5 days-tour plan.
After reaching back to Istanbul i will leave for Santorini and spend a day there. The next day i will leave for Athens and spend 1-day there.
From Athens i will leave for Naples , tour the city and leave for Rome the next day.
I will stay in Rome for 2 days and move back to Istanbul for my departure back to my country.
I want you follows to guide me if i am following the best route.
Please let me know the cheapest way for my intercity travelling and also between countries.
I am planning a budget trip so i want to take buses and ferries overnight and cut out few hotel stays by that,
Looking for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GTG Paris December 2017
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 8 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 9 10 days in europe
- 10 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 11 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 12 European honeymoon help needed
- 13 paris to london- day trip
- 14 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 15 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 16 land vs river cruise
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 20 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 23 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 24 Browsing Barcelona
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19