My husband, my 1 year old and I are going to Europe in June. The husband has a meeting in Madrid so we are planning to fly to and from Madrid and we want to do a trip around central europe in this time, visiting 1(or maybe 2) cities each in 3-4 countries. We will spend some time in Madrid and Barcelona (3 days each?) and we have always wanted to visit Prague and Vienna and we want to include at least one of Budapest/Zurich/Munich/Zagreb. This would give us 2-3 days in Prague, Vienna and the last city. I realize I am probably being too ambitious here. We intend to do a day or two of sightseeing and spend one day just walking around and taking it in.
Could you guys please offer some thoughts on the trip and also ideas on how to travel between these places. It seems unwise to take a Eurail pass since we only intend to visit one city in each of these countries, am I right? Also any ideas on what places I should include/drop would be nice.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] YAHOO $Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*hh
- 2 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 3 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 5 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 6 Transportation in Brittany
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Paris Apartment
- 11 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 12 Milan airport--which one
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Visit to France
- 17 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 20 family trip to Germany and more
- 21 Trains - website?
- 22 Barcelona to Malaga
- 23 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.