My wife and I are planning our first trip to Europe, in late August. Maybe like all first timers, I am trying to cram as many things as possible into the first trip . Nevertheless, a sketch of the itinerary looks like -
Paris (3 days)
Rome (2 days + 1 travel day)
Venice (2 days + 1 travel day)
Switzerland (3 days)
In the remaining 3-odd days, I am wondering what would be interesting to cover. I guess I would like to cover something that is different from what I've already covered above - maybe Athens or Prague or Brussels or Amsterdam?
Would it make sense to visit Salzburg/Vienna if I've already been to Switzerland (Interlaken/Wengen)? Is the scenery/culture similar?
A little info about us - I like museums, and both of us love nature, hiking and other outdoor activity. We both like to "live" the culture of the place we visit - we are big time foodies and love to eat.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7vs
- 2 YAHOO sPassword ResetContact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*hh 24*7
- 3 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 4 Wierd Europe map
- 5 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 6 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 9 Transportation in Brittany
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 13 Paris Apartment
- 14 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 15 Milan airport--which one
- 16 Which Area in London?
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Visit to France
- 20 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 family trip to Germany and more
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga