Our family (my wife, our 1year old son and I) had a great vacation last summer in Andalucia, where we explored Seville, Granada, Sierra Nevada and El Torcal. We liked it so much, so we decided to come there in winter too, and I've just got ourselves tickets to Malaga and back (for 2 weeks in Feb).
The problem now is to make an itinerary for the trip.
So far my idea was to base ourselves for ~8-9 days somewhere around Ronda (maybe in Montejauqe) and to do the day trips to the surrounding areas by car (Pueblos Blancos, the coast, Cadiz, maybe Cordoba). The rest of the time we though of spending in Malaga.
So the questions are the following:
1. How many days one needs to fully enjoy Pueblos Blancos?
2. Does it make sense to drive for one day there and back from Ronda region to Cadiz/Jerez de la frontera/Cordoba/Marbella?
2.1 if not - where geographically would be the most beneficial to establish a base to explore the region?
3. What are other sights not-to-miss in Western Andalucia?
Any other ideas are very appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MSN @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:279:0246 MSN Tec*h 24\7 care
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 6 Scotland ideas
- 7 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 The World's Greatest Churches
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Where to buy Saffron?
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 17 Portugal
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 20 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 21 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 22 paris to london- day trip
- 23 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 24 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 25 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions