You have always given the best advice on prior trips ...so seeking your guidance yet again!
I have booked a round trip flight to Madrid from NY in mid May. I will be traveling with hubby and two daughters (2 and 5 years old). Hubby and I have been to Spain before but without the kids. My girls have traveled extensively with us (event the 2 year old) and we would really like to do a road trip focused on the southern parts of Spain. Also, is it even possible to squeeze in Portugal as part of this trip?
My dream itinerary would be as follows:
Madrid - Salamanca - Porto - Lisbon - Faro - Seville - Ronda - Granada - Cordoba - Toledo - Madrid !!
I am sure you will agree that is a bit far fetched for 2 weeks with kids in tow. What cities should I really focus on? Our kids do well in the car...and a driving stretch of upto 4 hrs every other day should be fine. Also,we love outdoorsy stuff like hiking and beaches etc.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎sss!
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Which Aran Island??
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 7 Rent in Rome
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 10 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 11 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Spain in 2018
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 25 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train