We want to pull the trigger on a Europe trip in May (neither of us have ever been) and I would really appreciate any advice on our itinerary idea:
Fly from LAX to Prague. 5 days in Prague area.
Fly from Prague to Rome. 5 days in Rome area.
Fly from Rome to Stockholm. 2.5 days in Stockholm.
Fly from Stockholm to LAX
We are married in our late 20s. We're fairly low maintenance but I don't want a completely exhausting vacation.
Is this itinerary crazy? It seems all over the place, but I figure a 2 hour flight in between locations isn't really that bad. Stockholm may seem like an outlier; we're doing it for the cheap Norweigan flight back to the States (I am aware of their nickle-and-dime model, it's still unbeatable for us).
Thanks for any/all opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार brother PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTbrother Tec*hh care
- 2 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 3 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 11 Easter Week in Italy
- 12 Moscow Hotels
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Getting around Lisbon
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
14 days in May - Prague, Rome, Stockholm itinerary. Advice?