SEEKING INTERNATIONAL HOMOSEXUAL RESORTS

Old Nov 18th, 1997, 01:05 PM
Fred

SEEKING INTERNATIONAL HOMOSEXUAL RESORTS

HI,

MY NAME IS FRED. Seeking informnation on any and all homosexual resorts. Please drop me a linw.

Old Nov 18th, 1997, 11:01 PM
stephanie

See out Joan- I do believe she is a man masquereding as a "woman". She definetly has hormonal problems!

Old Nov 18th, 1997, 11:03 PM
stephanie

Oops, another Freudian slip- I meant seek out Joan-she'll be easy to find! She loves resorts!

Old Nov 19th, 1997, 05:54 AM
furd

A phony message. I know Fred Small, and you're no Fred Small. Consider for one thing the misspellings. Oh, yes, it is a long mesage, so a few mistakes are to be expected. But consider whether this might be a wise, that is to say, sage message. And give Joan a break - she needs one. Chow.

Old Nov 19th, 1997, 06:35 AM
mm

Please take it outside Joan, Tricia, Sabrina, Spephanie - you're all so tiresome. Probably none of you travels further than your local K-Mart. Dear ladies, a place more suited to you talents awaits - perhaps a nice posting for recipe exchange or a forum on fish. No wonder Fodor's sent some of you a nasty message. Read it and depart.

Old Nov 19th, 1997, 08:29 AM
M.M.

Hi Fred ! I'm afraid I can't remember the names of the resorts ( as we don't share the same tastes) but ,as Joan will tell you,use the various search engines for help.There is a resort in the "FINGER" LAKES area, another in each of the "PALMS" (springs & beach). If all else fails try the mountains in Russia,the "ORALS" no I'm sorry the Urals. AAAH good luck nice trip.

Old Nov 19th, 1997, 03:06 PM
Tricia

what a bunch of poops!