We're a Canadian couple ages 34 & 37. We're leaning toward booking a two week trip to Italy for the start of September. We have looked at multiple options, flying into Venice, out of Rome, vice versa and other options.
We want to enjoy food/drinks, history, culture, scenery, etc. We're active and will enjoy walking, touring areas.
So we have two weeks, We want to see as much of Italy as we can in that time period without being rushed (we are good at cramming a lot in though).
We would love to have people here give us suggestions on what to see and do. Whether or not we could see the entire country. The southern end? Or would we have to cut that out? Sardinia?
Please help. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/natural-life-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 Driving
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 16 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 17 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 25 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris