Okay so my friend and I, we are 16 and 18, are planning a trip to Greece, from the 7th of July to the 21th. We planned to stay in Athens for a day or two, then we would go visit the Cyclades by ferry. We are planning to visit 3 islands, and be back to Athens the 20th.
Any suggestions? We are interested in islands that has the best beaches, the best nightlife, and we are kinda on a budget, so we would be staying in properties rented on Airbnb.
I was thinking of going to Mykonos first, then hop in a ferry and head to Paros. From Paros we would go to Naxos(or maybe Ios?). And from there we would go back to Athens by ferry. Is this a good plan?
P.S. We won't be able to rent a car.
Thanks a lott
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL $ 1800:681:7208 Passwords Reset Contact AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 Where to buy Saffron?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 13 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 paris to london- day trip
- 16 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 24 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 25 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days