I was planning a 14 days Europe trip in the first 2 weeks of August to Switzerland, austria and Hungary. It seems like not many people are doing such trips - I couldn't find much info on the web with an itinerary like this.
Was wondering if this is feasible:
1. Budapest - Salzburg - innsbruck - interlaken - Bern - Geneva - Budapest
2. Shld i get an open jaw ticket and fly out from Geneva back to Singapore instead? This way i wouldnt have to take a flight back to Budapest.
3. How many days do you suggest we spend in each country? I was thinking of something like Budapest (4 days) Austria (5 days) Switzerland (5 days)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 6 Help with Venice Trip?
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 10 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 Norte Dame light show!
- 16 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Greece in end October
- 23 Champagne Tours
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg