Me and my wife are planning for a 13-14 day Europe trip in coming April. Our plan as of now is Austria, Swiss and Italy. This is our first trip to Europe and i have no idea if we could cover all 3 countries i have mentioned above in 2 weeks.
Since no reservations have been made yet, i am open to tweak trip planning based on suggestions from users. Swiss and Italy are must visit for us. Currently i am estimating around 4 full days for Swiss(Alps,Zurich,Geneva etc), 6 full days for Italy(Rome, Venice and Florence only) and 3 full days for Austria(Hallstatt and Salzburg).
We are ok to skip Austria to be able to cover Swiss and Italy at our own pace in more detail but just wanted to hear opinions from others if above break down sounds reasonable. Itinerary suggestions are also welcome since i am not sure where to fly in and fly out of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570 1233 $ MCAFEE Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 South of France
- 5 5 days in Andalusia
- 6 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 7 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 11 Poland--where else to go
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia