We are planning a 13- night trip to Spain. Arriving in Barcelona on June 22 and departing from Malaga on July 5th.
This is our plan:
4 nights in Barcelona including one possible one day trip to Girona or Figueres;
3 nights in Seville including a day trip to Cordoba
2 nights in Ronda
2 nights in Granada
2 nights in Nerja ( just to rest on the beach).
We will rent a car in Seville and drop it Malaga airport,
We are looking for an advice and open to any changes except arrival and departure cities and dates .
Thanks in advace.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 3 South of France
- 4 5 days in Andalusia
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 GTG Paris December 2017
- 9 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 13 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 14 Shall we Gdansk?
- 15 Help with Spain itinerary
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 19 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 20 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 23 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy