My friend and I (both college students) are planning on doing a 12 night trip to Europe in May, and we wanted some advice.
We want to do 3 cities max, and are wondering which ones we should do. The cities we are considering are Rome, Venice, Barcelona, and Prague. Which combination of cities would you recommend?
We love good food, would like nightlife and enjoy walking around (architecture and culture come to mind as well). Not huge museum or art people.
All help is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 5 Rome Hotel
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 13 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 16 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 17 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 18 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?