My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Italy, May 2016. We're planning on flying into Florence, spending (2) nights there (4) nights in Tuscany & (5) nights on the Amalfi Coast. We're trying to keep the trip as relaxing as possible, so we're looking at possibly hiring a driver to take us from Florence to Tuscany and drive us around Tuscany; any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
We plan on taking the train down to the coast and using public transportation once we arrive in the Amalfi region.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 2 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 3 Spain in 2018
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Which Aran Island??
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 8 Rent in Rome
- 9 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 10 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 23 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor