My friend and I are looking to backpack around Switzerland and its neighboring countries this July. We will most likely be using public transportation to get around and will be staying in hostels to keep costs low. Unfortunately, given our jobs we can only go for two weeks max (including travel time from USA to Europe). Our main points of interest are architecture, food, and outdoor activities/sightseeing in the area (i.e. hiking, zip lining the alps, etc.). I need some help constructing our itinerary because there are so many places we each want to go in such a short time frame and I don't want it to seem rushed. One area that seems very popular is berner oberland in switzerland. We plan to stay there for at least 3 days. If possible my friend would like to see the Ludwig castles in Germany (it seems like there are day trips from innsbruck but it may be best to stay in fussen or munich for a night or two). Some other areas of interest to include (if possible) are one of the switzerland scenic rail journeys, Milan (to see the last supper painting/duomo), lake como/other swiss/italian lakes, and the dolomites. We haven't booked a flight yet so we can fly in/out of different places. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전놀이터주소 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 5 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 11 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 12 Driving
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 20 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 21 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 22 Poland--where else to go
- 23 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 24 5 days in Andalusia
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips