My boyfriend and I are flying round trip into Gothenburg Sweden from 24-Sept to 6-Oct. When you factor out the international travel, our sightseeing of Scandinavia spans 11 full days (25-Sept to 5-Oct). I would love to receive recommendations for what to see/do during our stay.
We are an active couple, so biking, hiking and water activities are enjoyed. At the least, we know we want to see the capital cities (Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen) and we would very much like to cruise the fjords (Bergen). Of 11 full days, Day 1 and Day 11 need to be in Gothenburg Sweden. How should we fill the time in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Where to stay in Naples?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 6 Portugal
- 7 Browsing Barcelona
- 8 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Croatia in mid/late October
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona