I am in the early stages of planning our trip in end of Aug/early September so just starting to browse through the boards.
(1) 7 days in Istanbul and 4 days in either Cappadocia or Ephesus OR
(2) shorten our stay in Istanbul to 5 days and distribute the remaining days to Cappadocia and Ephesus
Any recommendations between the 2 options?
Our main concern is not to rush from one place to another since this is our first overseas trip with our baby girl (she's a happy, easy baby so we're hoping that it's going to be a fairly easy trip for her). Any one here has experience travelling to Cappadocia or Ephesus with a baby?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 7 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 10 Scotland ideas
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 17 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 22 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 23 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 24 paris to london- day trip
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary
11 days in Turkey with an 8-month-old baby: Istanbul and ?