My husband and I are planning an 11 day trip to Italy at the end of June.
We are flying in and out of Rome, and we are planning on spending two days in Rome, one at the beginning of our trip and one at the end of our trip.
We want to train from Rome to Florence, spend a day or two in Florence, then rent a car outside of Florence and drive through Tuscany and eventually make our way down to Naples. We are planning three or four days just to road trip south.
We will spend a day or so in Naples, then we are thinking we are going to ferry to Sicily, and spend three days in Sicily. Then we will fly back to Rome for our last day and night.
This is a very rough itinerary and I am open to advice and suggestions! I want to make sure the logistics make sense and that our plans sound good so far.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार ricoh PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTricoh Tec*hh care
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 8 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 9 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 10 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 11 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 12 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 Moscow Hotels
- 15 Rome Hotel
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 Getting around Lisbon
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 21 Trains - website?
- 22 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?