I am planning a trip to Andalusia in November. We have 11 full days to explore.
3 nights in Granada
1 night in Ronda
3 nights in Seville (is 3 days, 3 nights good enough?)
1 night in Cordoba
1 night in Segovia (only half an hour from Madrid, we really want to check out the Alcazar)
1 night in Madrid (one of us has already been and the other prefers to visit Segovia more)
We are flying out of Madrid, so we will stay in Madrid on our last night (at least). We will stay 2 nights if we decide not go visit Segovia...
What do you all think about this itinerary? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 5 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 6 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 7 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 The World's Greatest Churches
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 Trans Siberian Train
- 20 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 21 South of France
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)