I would like to start by admitting that i've never posted anything on here (I actually just made this account!) but i've been using this website for a while and it is AMAZING!
So I will be traveling to Croatia from the 30th of Aug to the 9th of Sept. I'm currently based in Dusseldorf, Germany. Croatia is completely foreign to me so the information out there is overwhelming.
I would like some help making a 10 days itinerary. I will fly to Rijeka on the 30th but I don't have a return flight yet (aka in theory I can fly black from any city)
I will be using public transportation (renting a car is not an option for me :/) and I def want to visit Plitvice Lakes National. A lot of the itineraries on this website and others seem to suggest A LOT of cities/towns/places for such a short period of time. Is this the normal thing to do in Croatia?
I don't like to rush when I travel (My last 10 days vacation was spent 4 days in Vienna, 2 in Salzburg, and 4 in Munich)
I like the beach, picturesque cities, nature, and love lakes. Where do you think I should visit in 10 days?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 2 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 9 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 Christmas week in Ireland
- 22 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 23 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 24 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 25 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report