My husband and I are taking our first trip to Ireland next summer. I have living relatives there, (my Grandparents were both born there) however, after much time on ancestry with no results we're just planning our trip. We are flying into Dublin and staying for two nights, using the hop on hop off pass. From there, We'd like to drive to Kilkenny for a day & night there, hit the Rock of Cashel guided tour. After this, we want to hit the west coast for the remainder of our trip, we're thinking of staying in Dingle, Galway, Kenmare, or Kilarney, any recommendations? We want to see Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry, maybe Muckross? Def. Bunratty Castle. Any hotel and or B & B recommendations are greatly appreciated! Also, day trips, tours etc. Thx in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation