we (self ,wife & a 7 yr old kid) plan to land in Zurich on 21st june; since it's our first time in Switzerland - need some guidance/help if the following looks ok -main tourist attractions ;
also need some recommendations on hotels & also would like to do the panoramic rail tour-Glacier express ?
is it advisable to buy the Swisspass (train) before arrival ?
21st in Zurich
25-27 Interlaken (or should we be staying in Geindenwald/Murren?)
2nd July morning -train to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS Password Resets Contact Now 1~800~570:1233 Tec*h CALL.
- 2 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 3 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 4 Best Greek Island
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 17 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 20 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 24 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?