I am in the very early planning stages of the trip - just woke up this morning with an urge for Italy I am planning for mid-October, so not much time. I would probably fly into one city and out of the other, as long as it proves not too expensive.
Trying to decide how to split the days. I have been to Rome several times, but its been at least 10 years since the last visit, so everything will be new. I was in Bologna once, but that was in the days following 9/11, so I was too sad to enjoy the trip.
I am thinking of a 7/3 split -what do you think? Alternatively, I could spend all 10 days in Rome and just do a day-trip to Bologna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार brother PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTbrother Tec*hh care
- 2 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 7 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 8 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 11 Easter Week in Italy
- 12 Moscow Hotels
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Getting around Lisbon
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?