I got 10 days for Italy mid of May.
I only need half day in Pisa to see Leaning tower, average 1.5 days for Florence, Venice & Milan. I know the itinerary is rushed but I am ready for it. Thus the trip planning is very crucial for me now. Really appreciated any one can advise on the route trip and how to travel from each point to another with the faster way (by train or by flight). Sometimes I wish I can fly …. Hehehehe.
I yet to book any flight back to Paris on Day 10. If there is really a need then I have no choice to drop Milan.
1) Day 1 – Reach Rome Fiumicino Airport at 2:30pm. (Ticket booked)
2) Day 2 to Day 4 – Rome / Vatican Day
3) Day 5 – Afternoon leaving to Florence
4) Day 6 – Florence / Pisa / Florence
5) Day 7 – Afternoon leaving to Venice
6) Day 8 – Venice
7) Day 9 – Morning, leaving to Milan
8) Day 10 – Morning leaving to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON vidya renewal Installation CONTACT ? 1800 6817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 3 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 Christmas week in Ireland
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 17 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 18 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 19 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 20 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Packing Champagne