I am just in the beginning stages of planning a 10 day trip to Italy (Rome (3 days),Florence (3 days),Venice (2 days) for the end of March 2017 for myself and 3 others.
Is it possible to do a day trip to Pompeii? Or should we save that for another visit?
Any must not miss and itinerary help would be much appreciated for Rome, Florence or Venice.
Also any tips on best time to travel (morning or night) leaving from New York?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 5 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 8 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 11 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 14 Poland--where else to go
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 5 days in Andalusia
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 South of France
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 21 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 22 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 23 Shall we Gdansk?
- 24 Help with Spain itinerary
- 25 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate