I am flying into Rome in about a month, and wonder if I am hoping to do too much. I have about 10 days total. I have most of that time booked in Arezzo, Tuscany to explore the surrounding areas, wanting to make a stop in Florence and Siena after seeing parts of Rome. We also want to try to get to Sorrento, Pompeii and Herculaneum this trip, but wonder if that would be too much driving, and not enough time just enjoying things. I know to head south to Pompeii and that area is a little out of the way considering most of our trip is north of there.
Any thoughts and advice are very welcome. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 3 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 7 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 8 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 9 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 18 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 25 Paris November 2017