My girlfriend and I are flying in/out of Barcelona for 10 full days (not including flight days)
We're debating between 3 options
1. Spend all 10 in Spain (ex. Barcelona, Madrid and Ibiza)
2. Barcelona + 1 other major city (anywhere in Europe. She's bored really passionate about Marrakech)
3. 3 cities (ex. Barcelona, Rome and Venice)
What do you suggest?
We want a variety of fun cultures so we don't get bored but I also want to fully experience each place instead of being rushed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations epson Tec*h care vk
- 2 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Which Area in London?
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 First time in Spain
- 16 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 17 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 18 Trains - website?
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 23 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed