i am planning to travel to europe in january from january 17-january 27. my temporary itineray is 3 days in london, 3 days in paris, and 3 days in amsterdam? is that doable? im not planning to go to see any museums. i just wanna go sightseeing, like the eiffel tower, the big ben, the buckingham palace, etc. however, im not too sure where to visit in amsterdam. any suggestions?
i will fly from new york to london. i will take the train from london-paris and paris-amsterdam and will fly back to new york from amsterdam.
is visiting those 3 countries in 10 days such a good idea? or should i just do london + paris?
thank you in an advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 9 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 10 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 11 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Transportation in Brittany
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Trains - website?
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 23 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT