i am planning to travel to europe in january from january 17-january 27. my temporary itineray is 3 days in london, 3 days in paris, and 3 days in amsterdam? is that doable? im not planning to go to see any museums. i just wanna go sightseeing, like the eiffel tower, the big ben, the buckingham palace, etc. however, im not too sure where to visit in amsterdam. any suggestions?
i will fly from new york to london. i will take the train from london-paris and paris-amsterdam and will fly back to new york from amsterdam.
is visiting those 3 countries in 10 days such a good idea? or should i just do london + paris?
thank you in an advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO☎ 1844:853:3131 password reset contact☎ Tec*hh care sbaba!
- 2 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 Keukenhaf
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 8 9 day trip to France
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 13 Netherlands- Texel
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 2 week May trip with kids
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 Sleep at Heathrow
- 18 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 21 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 22 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Arezzo - how much time?
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary