i am planning to travel to europe in january from january 17-january 27. my temporary itineray is 3 days in london, 3 days in paris, and 3 days in amsterdam? is that doable? im not planning to go to see any museums. i just wanna go sightseeing, like the eiffel tower, the big ben, the buckingham palace, etc. however, im not too sure where to visit in amsterdam. any suggestions?
i will fly from new york to london. i will take the train from london-paris and paris-amsterdam and will fly back to new york from amsterdam.
is visiting those 3 countries in 10 days such a good idea? or should i just do london + paris?
thank you in an advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 First time in Spain
- 3 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 6 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 23 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery