i am planning to travel to europe in january from january 17-january 27. my temporary itineray is 3 days in london, 3 days in paris, and 3 days in amsterdam? is that doable? im not planning to go to see any museums. i just wanna go sightseeing, like the eiffel tower, the big ben, the buckingham palace, etc. however, im not too sure where to visit in amsterdam. any suggestions?
i will fly from new york to london. i will take the train from london-paris and paris-amsterdam and will fly back to new york from amsterdam.
is visiting those 3 countries in 10 days such a good idea? or should i just do london + paris?
thank you in an advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt Care 24/7
- 2 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 Milan airport--which one
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 1st time to Europe
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 22 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 23 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 Getting around Lisbon