i am planning to travel to europe in january from january 17-january 27. my temporary itineray is 3 days in london, 3 days in paris, and 3 days in amsterdam? is that doable? im not planning to go to see any museums. i just wanna go sightseeing, like the eiffel tower, the big ben, the buckingham palace, etc. however, im not too sure where to visit in amsterdam. any suggestions?
i will fly from new york to london. i will take the train from london-paris and paris-amsterdam and will fly back to new york from amsterdam.
is visiting those 3 countries in 10 days such a good idea? or should i just do london + paris?
thank you in an advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 beware of robbed in Milan
- 10 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 11 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 12 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Barcelona to Malaga
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler