i am planning to travel to europe in january from january 17-january 27. my temporary itineray is 3 days in london, 3 days in paris, and 3 days in amsterdam? is that doable? im not planning to go to see any museums. i just wanna go sightseeing, like the eiffel tower, the big ben, the buckingham palace, etc. however, im not too sure where to visit in amsterdam. any suggestions?
i will fly from new york to london. i will take the train from london-paris and paris-amsterdam and will fly back to new york from amsterdam.
is visiting those 3 countries in 10 days such a good idea? or should i just do london + paris?
thank you in an advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 3 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 4 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 Moscow Hotels
- 10 Rome Hotel
- 11 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 12 Getting around Lisbon
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 18 Trains - website?
- 19 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 20 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 23 Spain in 2018
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)