i am planning to travel to europe in january from january 17-january 27. my temporary itineray is 3 days in london, 3 days in paris, and 3 days in amsterdam? is that doable? im not planning to go to see any museums. i just wanna go sightseeing, like the eiffel tower, the big ben, the buckingham palace, etc. however, im not too sure where to visit in amsterdam. any suggestions?
i will fly from new york to london. i will take the train from london-paris and paris-amsterdam and will fly back to new york from amsterdam.
is visiting those 3 countries in 10 days such a good idea? or should i just do london + paris?
thank you in an advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan airport--which one
- 2 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 3 two days in Nice
- 4 Visit to France
- 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Paris Apartment
- 14 New fast track
- 15 Packing Champagne
- 16 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 19 Once upon a time in Italy
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 london or amsterdam
- 25 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)