We are a group of 6 (3 couples) who will be heading over to Belgium for a wedding this August. We would appreciate some feedback on our itinerary as we plan to visit some cities in Belgium and then head over to Paris after the wedding.
Day 1 We will arrive in Paris early on a Thursday morning and then head directly to a small Belgian town about 30 mins drive from Lille (getting to Lille by train, rent a car there). Rest.
Day 2 Bruges day trip
Day 3 Attend wedding
Day 4 Brussels/Ghent? (We have never been to both, which is a better base?)
Day 5 Brussels/Ghent?
Day 6 Drive from Brussels/Ghent to Reims. Champagne tour.
Day 7 Drive from Reims to Paris. Visit Louvre in the evening
Day 8 Paris sightseeing
Day 9 Paris sightseeing and shopping
Day 10 Head back home.
Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 2 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Trans Siberian Train
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 17 South of France
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria