I am planing my first trip to Barcelona for June 20th-30th. My parents went last year but I thought that it would be interesting to get some input from other people. I love sightseeing and architecture. I also always really want to go to Andorra for no reason other than the fact that it is a tiny country in the Pyrenees. I do not have a basic itinerary yet so literally anything and everything would be great.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMX 1800:681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT GMX Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 3 Poland--where else to go
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 6 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 7 10 days in europe
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Trans Siberian Train
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 20 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 21 Greece during Easter week or August
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 24 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 25 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!