My husband and I are from Canada and in our mid 20s and are planning on spending 10 days in Barcelona in mid-August. We are looking for a rough itinerary suggestion. We would like to relax a few days and go to the beaches but also enjoy the culture and explore a bit. We aren't huge on seeing a lot of really religious sights or anything like that. But we are open to doing some cool day trips to different places or tours in Barcelona. I like wine and the marketplaces and my husband enjoys beautiful outdoor scenery. Is there a certain area that is central enough (or close enough to train, bus, etc.) that would be a good area to stay in the entire time?
Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 Best Gift For Valentines To a Boyfriend
- 4 Travel chat and reflections
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 7 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 8 Advise Needed
- 9 naturalfitnesspoint.com/hair-bloom/
- 10 South of France
- 11 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 12 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 13 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 14 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 15 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 16 10 days in europe
- 17 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 18 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 land vs river cruise
- 21 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 22 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 23 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 24 Scotland ideas
- 25 Tips for first trip to UK