My husband and are a taking an 10 day trip flying into Prague on the 9th and departing from Munich on the 19th. So far we have our schedule set as the following but are struggling a bit with how best to schedule trains, etc. and would love to know any day trips or places we should visit along the way on some of our trips.
Arrive in Prague at 10:30 am
Check in to Grand Hotel Bohemia
Explore Old Square
John Lennon Wall, etc.
Attend Beer Festival at Prague Castle
Sight Seeing - Are there certain museums, castles or things we should see here?
Considering a possible day trip or one night stay in Cesky Krumlov in route to Salzburg
If not, open for suggestions of other day trips or must sees or eats in Prague
Travel to Salzburg - Is train the best bet?
Staying at the Sheraton
Daytrip to Berchesgarten and Salt Mines
Salzburg/Travel to Munich
Depart for ATL
Thank you all in advance for your help, advice and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FOR TEC*H SUP0RTT 1800-681}-7208 INSTALLATIONS ISSUES CONTACT CARE beचुआ
- 2 Sleep at Heathrow
- 3 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 4 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 5 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 6 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 7 Keukenhaf
- 8 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 9 Arezzo - how much time?
- 10 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 11 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 12 Netherlands- Texel
- 13 9 Day trip itinerary west and northern ireland
- 14 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 15 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 19 9 day trip to France
- 20 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 21 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 22 England
- 23 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 24 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy