Hi to all,
My husband and I are hoping to travel to italy at the end of march begin of April, we will have 10 nights and want to do Rome and the Italian lakes but are we are unsure on where to visit inbetween and how to travel, car?or train? we do not have a large budget so which ever way we need to keep the cost down.
Also do the locals rent out rooms? is this cheaper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 2 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 16 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Christmas week in Ireland
- 21 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 22 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 23 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 24 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 25 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
Hi to all,