In April 2013 I'm planing to vist Italy for 7-10 days. I'm planning a year ahead because I am a worry wart! I'm having trouble deciding where in Italy to go. I am a lover of art, architecture and food so here are some of the places I've been considering: Rome, Florence,Tuscany,Sicily, and Venice. I was thinking maybe 2 or 3 days per place. My question is how much is a good enough budget?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 16 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 17 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve