I and my husband are planning a trip to Switzerland in second week of august for 10 days. We have not booked our flights yet, we can fly in/out of zurich/geneva, but i was considering both flight in and out of zurich. Looking for suggestions on our tentative itinerary -
day 1-2 : directly proceed to lucerne - stay for 2 days - dont want to cover Titlis.
day 3-5 : stay in Lauterbrunnen for 3 days - day trips including Jungfrau
Day 6- 7 : 2 days in montreux - cover Lac Leman
We have about 3 days more and would like to cover some of the scenic routes - like BE train route, Summit area or Flüelapass, Davos, probably stay in Pontresina? How do I best incorporate this in my itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Which Area in London?
- 5 family trip to Germany and more
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Trains - website?
- 8 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 9 Paris Apartment
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 14 Milan airport--which one
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 17 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 25 St, Goar or Bacharach