This is the first time I've been to Europe, so I'm not sure how much time to spend in each place. We are planning to go May 17- 27. We're flying in on the night of the 17th and leaving the morning of the 27th. So far, our itinerary looks like this (with flights in between)
May 18-19 Madrid
May 20-22 Barcelona
May 23-25 Lisbon
May 26-27 Madird
What do you think? Should we just stick with Spain?.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 more info: https://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/fortraxitone/
- 2 Moscow Hotels
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Getting around Lisbon
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 9 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 10 Rome Hotel
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 14 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 19 Spain in 2018
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 23 Christmas week in Ireland
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Which Aran Island??