I would like to ask someone with experience or knowledge their feedback of my travel plans with my boyfriend.
We want to do a 10 day trip to Italy and were thinking of doing one of three options.
1st option: Arriving in Rome (4-5 nights), train to Florence (3 nights), train to Venice (1 or 2 nights) and then train to Milan only for departure (is Milan really worth seeing in these 10 days?)
2nd option would be the same as the first one, except the other way around. Arrive in Milan straight to Venice - Florence - Rome and depart from Rome
3rd option: Arrive in Rome (stay 4-5 nights), train to Napoli (worth staying for some nights?), then travel to Sorrento and Positano and explore some of that area, staying some nights there too. We would then take a train and depart from Rome as well. This option we haven't explored as much, so we need some help when it comes to how much time to spend in each place!
We would love all the feedback we can get on these three itinerary ideas! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to See Flamenco
- 2 Rail vs. Plane
- 3 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 4 Arezzo - how much time?
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 7 2 week May trip with kids
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Spain or Portugal
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 9 day trip to France